Friday, April 14, 2017

Week 14

   
     This week I’ve listened to I Think We’re All Bozos on This Bus which was definitely much different from what I am used to. It took a while to get used to the audio story telling, but it was defiantly surreal and very interesting. Uhm Clem is hilarious on his attempts to confuse the computers, and in a way pointing out how over reliance on technology that lacks common sense is a poor way for the future to run on. Over all was worth my time being very limited at the moment because of other class work but I have able to keep on top of my work some how even though I never seem to sleep. Aside from that I chose to edit this post after going to class. We watch Idiocracy in class I was laughing at the reactions from my friends who had never even heard of the movie. I believe the satire is very clear in this movie once you get passed how stupid it plays out. I believe our world is slowly but surely becoming this movie. Its like the movie is just the extreme of our own reality or what it could be. Having a money, weapon powered president thats too dumb to even run anything be in charge with a population of brainwashed citizens who are too dumb to think for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment