Thursday, April 20, 2017

"How do you see your future in the year of 2027?"
    How I see myself in the future is working in the game industry either for a company or myself. Probably living California maybe L.A. in a apartment. Not married by any means and no children. I would have a german shepherd by then or some from of animal. The environment is going to be in bad shape because everyone took too long to start caring so going outside or simple the area around me won't be in the best condition. I know I will still be paying off Ringling and all the loans from collage. Hopefully I will have enough time band money to where if my sister is not near by I can visit because we are always trying to stay close. Being in the game industry for that long I could get burnt out and switch over to film or maybe even teaching in I wanted to I have always had this thought I would end up teaching at some point. Overall I see my future being good if I work in a good job in the game industry sense that is what I trained for. Having a life outside of work because I would be past entry level at that point.

"How do you you see your future in the year of 2050?"
   By then I would not be working in the game industry I would have quit years ago probably due to unfair treatment, lower pay, crunch time being difficult, and I would be burnt out. By then I would have probably picked up teaching and still might be teaching at that age or retiring soon (hopefully) Living wise I would live right outside of the city in the country sense after all the years of living in the city thinking thats what I wanted, Ill come to understand that I miss my childhood of having open ranges and less people around. By then the world has hit a even high number of over population and our resources are lacking. Farming will become a very important job for most people. The environment has completely run a muck will high sea levels, junk everywhere. Sense we stopped caring about NASA our space program is only just now trying to leave planet Earth. To be honest I would see myself not being alive by then. I always though I would die young because of a weird health plan or some accident.

"How do you see your future in the year of 3000?"
  Well I made it to 117 years old, that sucks. This sucks because who would want to be that old you can't do much when your bones are bad, and your heart is stopping soon. I am not a optimistic person so I would not want to be alive then. The world is probably still going about its day with poor environment due to our lazy world of people. We have had to adapt to our new way of life without much. Were there is a lot is our technology because as a lazy race thats all we have come to know. Jobs are replaced by robots and we are not needed as much anymore. What did I do with my long life? Well I am part of the last good generation to go through this planet because we were not completely induced with technology as much as the one behind us. I still grew up on a farm with just the enjoyment of outdoors and my family. I grew up to work in the gaming industry and later quit to be a teacher. I saw the world in as a realist and knew it would fall apart. Wars have come and gone, people have killed one another over stupid selfish matters, education has fallen due to taking away vital key subjects in our lives. Artist are still probably viewed as a lesser profession. By then hopefully I still have money to support myself. I may have gotten married but we never had kids. My sister may have pasted away being 7 years older then me. Overall I am probably on my way out and trying to leave behind a why of showing that we made the mess we are in with our world no body else and it is our job to fix or try to re create a better system. But knowing how history repeats ourselves nobody will do anything or not enough people. Dark way of looking at it but if you look around us now you could see this. If I could choose I would choose to be dead at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment