Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Future

Okay well I tend to be a realist when it comes to thinking about my future. Below were post about my career which consisted of working in the gaming industry and maybe in movie industry at some point. After my main career path I may choose to go back and teach I have always had this thought I would be a teacher in the end. I don't plan to have kids but I would love to be a really awesome aunt to my sisters when she has some. Live in Cali until I realize is insanely busy and way to crowded. I see myself traveling a lot once work is going slower and I don't have to be in crunch time all the time. Maybe getting married if it ever works out. Past my future the world its self is already starting to fall apart so I guess at this rate it will continue. Maybe our overpopulation will hit the world and cause more hunger and overall pollution will follow. To be honest the future looks good in some cases but overall not that great. People are too lazy to change and only do it if it directly effects there health and or income of money. People are greedy and selfish and won't care until its way too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment