Thursday, March 16, 2017

Week 10

 
    I choose to read a different book for this week. One that I have grown to love because it is different. Reading books have never really been my favorite hobby but this book reminds me that there are books for everyone. The book I chose to read is Ready Player One. This book takes way into the future and overall relates to video games and a young boy with one dream. After reading it and looking over much they relate it to what our world could be its kinda amazing. The idea of using VR to teach kids and then apply that to there everyday life. The book goes over many kinds of video game history lessons and I take it all to a personal level being in game design. I am writing in a different format for this week because its very personal. Being in game art I have little time to even play games anymore and being assigned books that can some how relate to what I love is great. Ready Player One was written very well and by far favorite book of the year so far. I hope to continue to find books like this one so I enjoy reading. The characters are well developed, dynamic, and have multiple details that make you connect with them on so many levels (no pun intended). I think you should really consider adding this to the list of books to read by far a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting read. I can agree with you on it being one of my favorite this year. I think the whole premise of the story is refreshing and gives a new perspective. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete