Thursday, February 16, 2017

week 7


    So when I was a kid I didn’t enjoy reading one bit so I missed out of the crazy hype that came along with this book. I just was afraid of the size of the books because they appears to be too long and I was not interested. Looking into it now the read was very easy of course but had to admit it was good. I can read this book over and over again. From the very beginning until the end J.K. Rowling has me gripped! There is never a dull moment, whether it's battling with trolls, a three-headed dog, or Harry facing Lord Voldermort. I would definitely recommend this book because it keeps you reading without ever wanting to put the book down. By the end of the book you come to love the characters and you want to read more. You won't be disappointed because the second book in the series, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is just as great! If you haven't read any of the Harry Potter books. I started reading the second one and I probably will read the rest.

1 comment:

  1. I was also not interested in Harry Potter that much as a kid. It was only later with great nagging of my family that finally got me in. It's just such a fun and developed world that has a whole lot of people behind it. It really has become this great way to connect with people. It also has such a really nice message and it makes you really attached to the characters. It forms this lovely community of love that is an honor to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete